Saturday, August 17, 2019

a journey

today is the 3rd day.
I want to write this to myself, through this process of rebuilding myself and letting go. So that i can look back and acknowledge to myself about how much i can go and how far i've come.
Today,
i broke down. I thought i was happy, that a weight was lifted. but truth is i still love and i still miss.
and thats okay.
Its not me. the reason was given to me and i will accept it (i'm slowing trying) but i will eventually.
Things will get better hayley. I trust that.
don't forget to hurt, for you will not revert yourself into not loving.
it's was a beautiful experience with an amazing soul. thats what i have to takeaway.
Don't get mad or annoyed at the process, don't rush it.
you'll be fine.
Theres so much to look forward to yourself and to find that balance.
Take time, you've given and he gave. I learned a lot. i felt a lot. And i'm still learning and feeling.
It's normal.
You're doing great, i have so much to give, why not give it to yourself and focus on other things.
Some days will be tough, like today, but feel, cry. don't suppress.
I'm done with that, 22 years of suppressing my feelings.
It's a time to finally be me, and let myself feel every single thing.
Time will heal and what time can't heal, i'll heal it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment