Sunday, May 1, 2016

Outlaw



I've always felt alone in the way i see the world and to some point, i believed i really was. People told me i was different, that i'm difficult when i don't/ can't and refuse see the way they see things. And at some time, i tried to change myself to feel what they feel, see what they see. In the end, they were nothing but meaningless lies to me. "Tell me what you feel" - i'd tell them something they'd want to hear. 
Fuck it 
But the truth is, i see and feel everything. I see how wicked the world can get, i see how everyone lies to everyone and i see how alone some people are, some people have it all and others nothing at all. I see how fucking unfair life can get, but you have to suck it up. 
Yet, i refuse to speak what i truly want. 
Maybe it's because i think there's no one true left i could tell. - is there anyone really?

I hate it most when people tell me, "you won't understand, you've never experienced it." 
and in my mind, i'd say neither will you but instead i nod and agree. why?



No comments:

Post a Comment